Return, Exchange & Refund
Online buying experience will always be incomplete and unsatisfactory without customers having the option to return, exchange, or receive a refund on their purchases when the situation demands it. Which is why Jackets Play offers a simple, easy, and quick way of allowing our customers to return or exchange their orders provided they meet the criteria set beforehand.
How to Qualify for this program?
Customers can ask for a return or exchange on their orders if:
- They receive the incorrect product and are of the wrong design.
- They receive the wrong size.
- They receive a product that does not match the picture posted on our website.
- They receive a defective product and inform us within 30 days after the successful delivery date.
- They receive quality below what we promise.
Customers who meet the criteria we have set have the following options:
- In case of a defective product, please contact us immediately and provide pictures of the problem. After inspection, you can return the package and a new, fresh jacket will be on the way.
- Return the parcel to us exactly as you received it. If our team notices anything suspicious, we will deny the exchange.
- Do not remove the tags or anything else from the jacket if you want to return it.
- Only customers who contact us within 30 days of receiving can qualify for this program.
- To ensure the best results, please contact us as soon as you discover a problem.
- Please note that only pre-designed jackets can be returned and exchanged. Custom designed orders can only be fixed if we made an error.
- Always mention your order number when returning a parcel.
- Customers who are forced to return the delivery because of our mistake will not have to pay for shipping because we will cover the cost. However, if there isn’t a genuine reason for the return, we will deny the request and will not cover the shipping expense.
How to qualify for a refund?
- Getting damaged and defective jackets.
- Getting wrong jackets of wrong design and collection.
- Order confirmation has been processed, but the desired product runs out of stock.
- Parcel is delivered to the wrong address.
Even though we work around the clock to answer your queries, please try to understand that we have to reply to hundreds of emails every day. Which is why it can take up to 12 hours for us to get back to you.